I chose this title because one of my first books is called "Cloudy and the Missing Diamond". I would really enjoy it if you post comments and feedback on my stories.
Hi, this is Anna. I have gotten really into writing so I have decided to make a blog for my writing. I will post some of my stories here and ask for feedback and new ideas. I hope you enjoy my blog!
Anna I think this blog is a great idea! I can't wait to read more of your writing. I just re-read all the ones you have written so far, and they are just awesome. You are so funny and you really know how to make a story interesting. Good job and thanks for telling me about your blog!
Anna I think this blog is a great idea! I can't wait to read more of your writing. I just re-read all the ones you have written so far, and they are just awesome. You are so funny and you really know how to make a story interesting. Good job and thanks for telling me about your blog!
ReplyDelete-Megan from PCMC