When I finally finished getting ready for school it was 7:40, school started in 10 minutes. I hurried out the door, it was a warm fall day; my P.E. teacher will probably make us run around the track ten times to take advantage of the good weather. I heard the bushes rustle behind me, which was odd because there was no wind, I quickly turned around but there was nothing there. I sighed, then turned back around and kept walking to school.
I ran into the classroom right as the bell rang. My homeroom teacher, Ms. O’Hara had just started calling roll. “Ian Day,” she said.
“Here,” I replied, Ms. O’Hara rolled her eyes when she realized I was present. Ms. O’Hara is the worst of my teachers; I don’t know why she doesn’t like me. Maybe it’s because last term I tried to convince her that my dog ate my homework (I don’t even have a dog) or maybe she’s still mad at me because in 7th grade I called her ancient. Then again, none of my teachers like me, Ms. O’Hara just hates me.
Great beginning!!! I like Ian already. :) I can't wait to read more. Keep up the awesome writing Anna!
ReplyDeleteThis is Anna.
ReplyDeleteThanks Blythe, I'm so glad you found my blog,your comment is pushing me to write more. I'll keep you posted on the book. :)
Anna I was so excited to check your blog and see the beginnings of a new story! I can't wait to read more!
ReplyDelete-Megan (PCMC Child Life Specialist)