I chose this title because one of my first books is called "Cloudy and the Missing Diamond". I would really enjoy it if you post comments and feedback on my stories.
Hello again! I was just wondering if Kessa Bylake is a good name for a girl in one of my books? Please comment name ideas for girls and boys that I could use for my books. Also, I need a good idea for a villain's name. Thank you!
These are some of my favorite names:
ReplyDeleteGirls: Aberdeen, Adelaide, Amaryllis, Ariadne, Concilyn, Eilonwy, Eleanor, Emmaline, Eowyn, Evangeline, Eyora, Eyras, Genevieve, Grace, Guinevere, Haizelle, Holly, Hope, Hyacinth, Idelle, Ivory, Ivy, Jemima, Juniper, Klio, Krysalis, Leanna, Leilani, Lenora, Libby, Lilongwe, Lorelai, Lottie, Maricosette, Mathilde, Mercy, Moira, Nova, Pellinore, Persimmony, Sadie, Saffron, Sybil, Taffetta, Tallulah, Thyme, Twilaijla, Zenobia, Amethyst, Anntixony, Barbarossa, Barabella, Belladonna, Briar, Deonilde, Dune, Elvira, Ebony, Hildegarde, Mathilde, Maxine, Myrtle, Pandora
Boys: Absillone, Algernon, Bartimaeus, Berlioz, Braxton, Chester, Cicero, Cyril, Desmond, Edwin, Hayden, Io, Indigo, Jack, Jaden, Jeremy, Judindigo, Kai, Laszlo, Leopold, Markl, Martin, Maxim, Orin, Orylanis, Pyotr, Ptolemy, Rowan, Silas, Simon, Tarren, Thaddeus, Theodore, Torben, Vincent, Walter, Acheron, Benito de Soto, Christoph, Cicero, Dante, Diablo, Dionysus, Eyvind, Gaeliander, Giovanni, Hector, Kryztof, Loten, Malthus, Methuselah, Mordecai, Nicodemus, Nostradamus, Ramses, Rasoul, Rasputin, Regulus, Thos, Xerxes
This is Anna.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jana! I'm glad you found my blog!